So, when I was asked to review Gaia Herbs Bronchial Wellness for Kids with Moms Meet, I was a willing participant.
As a Mom, I really appreciate that Gaia Herbs can be responsibly sourced. I like that I know exactly what goes into each of their products.
Here is a little more about Gaia Herbs, from their website; "Gaia Herbs cultivates health and well-being by stewarding sustainable relationships between plants and people. They offer more than 200 liquid extracts, functional powders, teas, and patented Liquid Phyto-Caps™, each formulated to do what’s best for your body—and for nature. Gaia Herbs uses only organic methods on their farms, and that same organic approach continues through manufacturing. Part of their seed-to-shelf commitment is the industry’s only traceability platform, MeetYourHerbs®. This dedication to purity, integrity & potency ensures the safety and efficacy of their products. Take control of your own well-being and experience the Gaia Herbs difference."
Just the Facts
• Gaia Herbs has a line of herbal formulas just for children—GaiaKids®. Formulated by pediatric naturopath, Dr. Mary Bove, this line consists of 10 alcohol-free herbal formulas that deliver herbal support with kid friendly tastes.
• GaiaKids® Bronchial Wellness for Kids provides herbal support for the respiratory system and promotes healthy mucous membranes.*
• Recommended for kids ages 2 to 15, GaiaKids® Bronchial Wellness for Kids has a great taste that comes from organic honey, lemon, and flavorful essential oils.
• Parents can trust the purity of organic herbs used in GaiaKids® Bronchial Wellness for Kids, such as Plantain and Grindelia, that are used traditionally in Europe for promoting respiratory health and naturally processed to ensure high concentration and absorption.
• GaiaKids® Black Elderberry Syrup is a great tasting all-natural syrup, made from Certified Organic Black Elderberries and added Acacia honey, that can be taken by children daily or on occasion to support their immune systems.*
• Honey offers tasty and soothing support for the upper respiratory system, and the formula contains no artificial flavors or colors, no preservatives, and no high fructose corn syrup.
• GaiaKids® Bronchial Wellness for Kids and GaiaKids® Black Elderberry Syrup retails for $19.99 for 3 fl oz.